Moisturizing Lip Balm Geranium Orange
- All natural moisturizing lip balm made with West African Shea Butter and cocoa butter
- With the goodness of cold pressed virgin coconut oil from Tamil Nadu and cold pressed apricot kernel oil from Himachal
- Fortified with Vitamin E and Geranium and Orange essential oils
- No use of preservative or emulsifier. Comes loaded with shea granules in their fully natural state
- Made with the highest grade ingredients hand picked from our travels
Nourishing all natural moisturizing lip balm made from West African Shea butter, cocoa butter, cold pressed virgin coconut oil from Tamil Nadu, cold pressed apricot kernel oil from Himachal, beeswax, Vitamin E, and Geranium and Orange essential oils. The balm has a creamy texture and oozes with all natural goodness without the use of any emulsifier or preservative. Comes with small shea granules in their most natural state. The granules melt on contact with your skin and a bit of rubbing, leaving the all natural goodness and glow. Vit E added makes this extremely gentle and suited to all skin types, even sensitive ones. Deeply nourishing & fully natural. Not just any ingredients. Only the most nourishing Shea Butter from West Africa, virgin coconut oil from Tamil Nadu, and apricot kernel oil from Himachal. All oils are cold pressed.
This product was 16 years in the making. Merging the secrets of African beauty regimes with wholesome cold pressed Indian coconut oils. We travel ourselves to identify the best sources of ingredients. Over numerous travels, we have identified & created a trusted sourcing network, working with farmers & small producers. Takes more time, energy, and expense, but it reflects in our products. A whole new way of building amazing products.