Immunity Kadha tea | 75g
- Immunity blend with turmeric, ginger, giloy from Uttarakhand and cinnamon and cardamom from Kerala
- Convenience of tea bags without the wasteful bags. Just add hot water and watch the ingredients rehydrate
- Ingredients from this season's produce. No powders, artificial flavours, or fillerss
- Ingredients so good that you can nibble on the bits for an extra burst of goodness
- Taste the goodness of the mountains in this finely balanced blend
- Traveled ourselves to identify the best ingredients, working with small farmers in remote corners
This tea is a symphony of 5 ingredients known for their immunity boosting powers. They combine to create a well rounded balance for the immune system. Turmeric is known for it's anti oxidant and anti inflammation properties which boost immunity. Ginger is very beneficial for the gut and the digestive system, and carries it's own anti inflammatory powers. Giloy is a superfood and has been heralded for boosting the immune system for ages. Cinnamon and cardamom not only bring their distinctive soothing flavour to this combine, they also bring their natural goodness. Both are laden with antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties. Like ginger, cardamom has the added bonus of being good for the digestive system.
We only use fresh produce of this season in our tea. Turmeric, ginger, and giloy from Uttarakhand are harvested and dehydrated. Our cardamom and cinnamon come from the hills of Kerala. We do not use any artificial flavours, powders, mixes, or bases.
We have partnered a joy filled farm in the foothills of the Himalayas for the recipe and sourcing of this tea blend. The farm is also educating over 15 children from all over India