Five Nut Potion with Lavender Orange
- Combination of the 5 super nuts - Kashmiri mamra almond, Kashmiri walnut, Himachal apricot, West African shea butter, & Tamil Nadu coconut
- Blended with Lavender & Orange essential oils
- Combines the benefits to be a magic potion for the face, body, & hair
- Highest grade oils hand picked from our travels
- Use for dry skin as a night oil/ serum. Helps lighten pigmentation and other marks.
There are five nuts that are known for their moisturizing properties - almond, apricot, coconut, shea butter, and coconut. These have been at the center of all natural wellness routines across cultures. Almond, apricot, and walnut are himalayan nuts that are great for combating dry skin and scalp. Coconut oil is a coastal oil that is antibacterial, anti inflammatory, and soothes the skin. Shea butter comes from the shea tree that grows in the central and west African savannah. In this entire belt, shea is an all rounder much like coconut oil in India. It is used in cooking and is a major source of good fats, and at the same time it is used across beauty regimes from soaps to creams. Shea is an antioxidant and rich in several fatty acids.
In the five nut potion, we combine these 5 super nuts in equal proportion. 3 Himalayan oils meet the oil of the coastal super nut and the miracle of the African savannah to create a versatile elixir for the face, body, and hair.
Fortified with lavender and orange essential oils. Besides the natural fragrance, this combination is anti inflammatory and soothing.
Our chief critic, our mom, pushed us to create this combination oil. She has tinkered with oils for over 30 years and her inputs were instrumental in this union.